Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's 90 degrees out, and I'm ready for summer.

I sit here and shake my fucking head! Sorry. No matter what I do, I can't make it skip a line between paragraphs. Doesn't work. Good evening. Yeah, that's how I begin my blog entries. I feel bad that I haven't written anything in this blog since December, although I think it's safe to say that Myspace, as a social network, has died. Everyone I know has either moved to or created a Facebook account. While I have FB, I have deactivated it for several reasons. Yes, I'm one of those "old people" who resists Facebook. I'll post this in my Blogger blog in its entirety. So, it's 90 degrees out. I broke down yesterday and turned on the A/C. It's on now. This computer room generally runs hot because of my old steam-powered putersaurus, plus the battery backup generates a bit of heat. The APC unit is as big as a desktop tower, but it has bailed us out more times than I can count during power outages. In the week following FCATs, it's time to get back to the normal routine. I think it's getting near the time I take in my guitar as part of the lesson. Yes, I already have, but there's always one day when a few classes gather together, and we make a campfire out of it. It only sets off the smoke alarms, but it's fun. With just over 5 weeks of school left, things are beginning to wind down. Progress reports are this week, and I've got lesson plans coming out of my pores. I'm really not too sure whether or not this still works, so I'll post it. Then I'll look over some emails I've sent, and I'll try for another entry in a day or 2. Just don't hold your breath too long. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment