Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A few quiet days, then WDW

Good evening.

I figured I'd post a short entry here, rather than respond to the many emails I've neglected over the past week.  It's been a great week and a half.

Well, for starters, I hit the big Three-OH MY GOSH on the 7th.  I think the big impact was more a psychological thing, rather than a physical thing.  I have to get used to answering the "How old are you?" question with a new decade of answers.  And as one might expect, we did have a nice party -- not a surprise party, just a gathering of family and friends.

Michael and Sandy came for their annual visit.  As a matter of fact, they left a few hours ago.  We did a lot, and we did a lot of relaxing.  When Michael and Devin get together, there is no telling what to expect.  Michael has always been a prankster, and Devin, well, what can I say.  If he can drop a water balloon from the tower in an attempt to drench me, he can do anything.  It was all good, and it was the 3 of us up here, just talking and enjoying each other until well after midnight (Pacific time!!!), and we started the process all over again in the morning.  The weather has been bizarre, to say the least.

Next week is our Disney 2012 trip, with the same 4.  We're leaving Saturday, arriving on Sunday.  We're all looking forward to it.

Well, it's 9:40, and I am beat.  My brother is in the shower, and I don't think I want to take a second one right now, so I might just beat him to bed, because I saw him looking at his comfy bed with a lonely lost puppy look.  I'll end this here.  I'll also respond to emails tomorrow and Friday.  I'm heading to bed.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment