Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lee watered the lawn, and other stuff.

Good evening.

Lee blew through here, depositing several inches of rain and blowing things around. The good part is the rain. We needed the rain. Today was a crystal clear, beautifully cool day. Windows are open, and it feels more like New Jersey than Florida. I'll take it!

My dad had a prostate biopsy last Wednesday, and he's going to get the results tomorrow. We're all hopeful that it's benign, as the doctor had indicated. He had no symptoms, but his PSA level has been on the rise for the past several years. I'm not sure whether or not I've ever been checked, although it's probably one of the numbers among the list of numbers I see when I have my annual physical.

School is going well. It's amazing how old the school year seems once the first week is over. I've got some gems this year. But then again, I do every year. It helps with my sanity -- or at least removes any that I had remaining!

Things are going well. Not much to say, except no news is good news. I hope your news is all good, and you're having a good 4-day week.

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the results come back good!!!

    I am sure I have all kinds of good things to look forward to in the years to come.

    Glad school is going well.

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete